Role: Customer Service Associates
No. of position: 1
Industry Type: Tour and Travel
Functional Area: Developing networks in hotels & suppliers plus contract information updating
Experience: 2– 5 years relevant experience is mandatory in Hotel & suppliers contracting through any online B2B,OTA or Tour operator/Travel Agents
Qualification: B.Com, MBA in Tour and Travel management
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary Offered – 2lkh – 5lkh
Job Location: Rohini, New Delhi
- Updating hotel contracted rates/ promotional rates/special offers/ free sales/ stop sales /release periods and allocation.
- Verify contracts and compare basic information against existing information of the specific product.Prepare contracts for inventory control department to load rates & allocations into reservation system.
- Serve as the point of contact for hotels on contractual matters.
- Monitoring the volume of the business / booking request and performance.
- Action rate changes & special offers in a timely & accurate manner.
- Monitor date sensitive offers & expiration rates of EBD s.
- Support Contracting Manager on Contracting Strategy plan and implementation
- Analyze market trends (in relation with related departments) to expand database of hotels/suppliers accordingly
- Resolving any disputes in a timely manner with regards of the rate different etc.
- Documenting significant events. Maintaining appropriate records.
- Proactive, open-minded, good negotiation skill, flexible
- Can efficiently manage and coordinate with in the contracting team. Support Contracting Manager on contracting strategy plan and implementation.
- Able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work flexible hours during peak season.
- Excellent speaking & writing skills.
- Presentable skills
Interested candidates can pitch their resume at :- email@example.com
HR Spoc :– Mr. Gurdeep Singh Basra
Phone No. :- +91 95990 84028